|Feature||Ross Credit Card||Ross Mastercard|
|Issuer||Comenity Capital Bank||Comenity Capital Bank|
|Interest Rate||27.24% APR (variable)||27.24% APR (variable)|
|Rewards Rate||5% back in Ross Rewards on every purchase at Ross Dress for Less||5% back in Ross Rewards on every purchase at Ross Dress for Less 1% back in Ross Rewards on all other purchases where Mastercard is accepted|
|Sign-up Bonus||10% off your first purchase at Ross Dress for Less when you open and pay with your Ross credit card||10% off your first purchase at Ross Dress for Less when you open and pay with your Ross Mastercard|
|Other Benefits||Tap to pay and redeem rewards certificates with your phone Exclusive offers and discounts throughout the year, such as birthday rewards, bonus points events, and more Online account management||Tap to pay and redeem rewards certificates with your phone Exclusive offers and discounts throughout the year, such as birthday rewards, bonus points events, and more Online account management|
|Usability||Can only be used at Ross stores||Can be used anywhere where Mastercard is accepted|
|Approval Requirements||Good to excellent credit score (670 or higher)||Good to excellent credit score (670 or higher)|
If you love Ross Dress for Less—a fantastic store where you can get great discounts on shoes, clothes, and other wonderful stuff—you should know about the Ross credit card. It’s essentially a card that can only be used at Ross stores, but for all of you shrewd consumers, it has some really good benefits. We’ll explain what makes the Ross credit card so great—or so not so great—in this blog post and assist you in deciding if it’s your pass to an endless shopping paradise.
Features of the Ross Credit Card
If you’re considering applying for a Ross credit card, be aware that it’s all part of the Ross Rewards program and is run by Comenity Capital Bank. You are immediately enrolled in the Rewards program when you apply for a Ross credit card, so every time you go shopping at Ross Dress for Less, you start accruing points.
- When you use your Ross credit card at Ross Dress for Less, you’ll receive 10% off your first purchase.
- Earn a delightful 5% rebate in Ross Rewards with each and every transaction made at Ross Dress for Less. You will receive a $10 Ross Rewards card for every 1,000 points you earn, which you may apply to your subsequent shopping binge.
- It gets even better: shopping is incredibly simple and secure when you use your phone to pay and use your reward certificates.
- Get ready for a never-ending procession of special deals and promotions, such as bonus point bonanzas, birthday surprises, and more.
- Easily manage your card online.
Pros and Cons of the Ross Credit Card
- No Annual Fee: There is no annual cost associated with the Ross credit card. Thus, you won’t need to pay further money to maintain your account open.
- Generous Rewards: You can get a good 5% back on everything you buy at Ross Dress for Less with this card, which is fairly substantial. Compared to most store cards or cash back cards, that is superior. If you’re an avid fan of Ross, you may save a lot of money.
- Simple Rewards: This rewards scheme is quite simple. There’s no mussing with expiration dates, limitations, or categories. Every purchase you make earns you points, which you can exchange for rewards certificates once you reach 1,000 points.
- Exclusive Perks: Cardholders are going to be very happy. Take advantage of exclusive benefits like birthday surprises, bonus point events, 10% off your first purchase, and more. It works as a VIP pass to get better Ross discounts.
- High-Interest Rate: The Ross credit card has an astounding 27.24% APR (variable), so be prepared. If you fail to make your monthly payment in full, interest charges can quickly mount up and deplete your savings and incentives.
- Limited Usability: There are just a few uses for this card. It is exclusive to Ross stores and cannot be used elsewhere. You cannot accrue incentives or improve your credit history with other transactions, in contrast to certain other store cards that come in co-branded variants.
- Strict Approval: These cards aren’t distributed like candy. To even be taken into consideration, you must have a good to exceptional credit score (670 or better). It might not be a good idea to apply for the Ross credit card if your credit score is low.
Is the Ross Credit Card Worth It?
It all depends on your spending habits and how you manage credit cards. This card might be your money-saving friend if you virtually live at Ross Dress for Less and you’re the kind that pays off your debt each month. It’s not a bad deal with those exclusive cardholder benefits and a lovely 5% back on every purchase.
but if the Ross card might not be your best option if Ross isn’t your second home or if you’re the type of person who occasionally lets that credit card balance ride. The exorbitant interest rates may soon offset the benefits. Perhaps it would be wiser to look at other cards, such as co-branded store cards or cash back cards, which provide more flexibility.
apply for ross credit card
If you’d rather apply the old-fashioned way, just stop by one of their stores. You can also apply online. Your name, residence address, phone number, email address, social security number, date of birth, income, and place of employment are among the essential details they will need from you. Additionally, remember to study the terms and conditions about the Ross credit card and its rewards program. The best aspect is that they’ll notify you as soon as they think you’re in or out. When you receive the all-clear, your card is prepared for use!
For people who adore shopping at Ross Dress for Less, it offers some really awesome benefits. It has some disadvantages such as high interest rates, easy access and selective approval processes. So, is buying one wise? That largely relies on how much you enjoy shopping at Ross. Examine all of the benefits and drawbacks of the Ross credit card before committing.
What is the Ross credit card and how does it work?
The Ross credit card is a store card that can only be used at Ross Dress for Less stores. It is part of the Ross Rewards program, which allows you to earn points and rewards certificates on every purchase at Ross.
What are the benefits of the Ross credit card?
The Ross credit card offers a 10% off your first purchase, a 5% back in rewards on every purchase at Ross, exclusive offers and discounts throughout the year, and tap to pay and redeem rewards certificates with your phone.
What are the drawbacks of the Ross credit card?
The Ross credit card has a high interest rate of 27.24% APR, a limited usability as it can only be used at Ross stores, and a strict approval requirements as it requires a good to excellent credit score to qualify.
How can I apply for the Ross credit card?
You can apply for the Ross credit card online or in-store. You will need to provide some personal information and agree to the terms and conditions of the card and the rewards program. You will receive an instant decision on your application.
How can I manage my Ross credit card account?
You can manage your Ross credit card account online, where you can view your statements, check your rewards balance, pay your bill, and more. You can also contact the customer service by phone or email if you have any questions or issues.