|Name||Vantage Credit Union|
|Type||State-chartered credit union|
|Headquarters||Bridgeton, Missouri, USA|
|Regulator||Missouri Division of Credit Unions|
|Assets||Over $975 million|
So, Vantage Credit Union, it’s like your one-stop shop for all things financial. They’ve been around since 1967, which is pretty impressive. With over $975 million in assets and a cool 80,000 members, they’re definitely doing something right.
Now, when it comes to taking care of their members, Vantage is all about it. They’ve got your back with checking and savings accounts, credit cards, loans, and investment services. Plus, they’re all about helping you out with your financial know-how. They’ve got resources to make sure you’re on track to meet your financial goals
Here are some of the benefits of being a member of Vantage Credit Union:
Competitive rates and fees: Vantage Credit Union doesn’t mess around with rates and fees. They’re all about giving you the best bang for your buck.
Wide range of products and services: You won’t believe the stuff Vantage Credit Union offers. They’ve got everything, from checking and savings accounts to credit cards, loans, and investment services. It’s like a financial superstore for their members!
Financial education resources: These guys aren’t just about taking your money; they want to help you grow it. Vantage Credit Union’s got a bunch of resources to help you figure out this whole money thing. No more scratching your head over financial stuff!
Commitment to community: Vantage Credit Union is all about being a good neighbor. They don’t just keep all the good stuff to themselves; they’re out there supporting local organizations and events.
Here are some of the products and services offered by Vantage Credit Union:
- Checking and savings accounts: Vantage Credit Union offers a variety of checking and savings accounts to meet the needs of its members. Some of the features of Vantage checking and savings accounts include:
- Competitive rates
- No monthly fees
- Free online and mobile banking
- Free ATM access
- Credit cards: Vantage Credit Union offers a variety of credit cards to meet the needs of its members. Some of the features of Vantage credit cards include:
- Competitive interest rates
- Rewards programs
- No annual fees
- Loans: Vantage Credit Union offers a variety of loans to meet the needs of its members, including personal loans, auto loans, and home loans. Some of the features of Vantage loans include:
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible terms
- No prepayment penalties
- Investment services: Vantage Credit Union offers a variety of investment services to help its members achieve their financial goals. Some of the investment services offered by Vantage Credit Union include:
- Mutual funds
How to become a member of Vantage Credit Union:
you’re in luck because they’ve got some easy-peasy eligibility requirements:
If you call the St. Louis metropolitan area your home, workplace, place of worship, or school, you’re in. Basically, if you’re around St. Louis, you’re eligible!
If you’ve got a family member who’s already part of the Vantage Credit Union fam, you’re good to go. Family connections are like a golden ticket!
Maybe you work for one of Vantage Credit Union’s Select Employer Groups? Well, then, welcome aboard!
If any of these apply to you, you’re all set to apply for membership. Do it online or just drop by a Vantage Credit Union branch